Thursday, March 29, 2007

Birthday Poems !


Hello Guys! What is it other than gifts that make you feel special and bring a smile on your face the moment you throw a glance at it? Hey! I’m talking about the birthday poems. These short and sweet birthday poems are fit for all kind of birthdays. You can team it up with a greetings card or can attach it as a tag to the gift item. Birthday poems explicitly define a birthday wish in metaphorical lingo that touches the heart of the honored person at that very moment. Here’s a collection of few birthday poems that will buy a lingering smile to the birthday boy or girl’s face, the moment they would receive it.

A Birthday Fulla 'Happies' ! Reach out to your pals/ loved ones on their special day and wish 'em a wonderful time.


Send this eCard !



Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!
By Joanna Fuchs


On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
By Joanna Fuchs


Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you (name),
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!
By Karl Fuchs


Birthdays are happy events,
Times when dreams come true.
So dream a good dream (and let someone know!),
It just might work for you!
Have a happy celebration
One you’ll always recall,
And be aware on this day of days,
You’re the most special person of all!
By Karl Fuchs


Another year has come and gone;
The sands of time keep trickling away.
Your birthday reminds me to let you know
I'm thankful for you each and every day.
By Karl Fuchs
http://www.poemsource.com/birthday-poems.html

Cuter Even With Those Wrinkles ! A fun ecard to make your friend/ old buddy/ sweetheart/ grandparent/ parent/ family smile on his/ her milestone Birthday.

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

No comments: